REAL TIME GUARD TOUR SYSTEM
PERSONNEL PROTECTION SYSTEM
VOICE COMMUNICATION DEVICE
Active Guard version 3 device make it possible to monitor the time, place and results of the work of personnel in real time, thanks to the use of a GSM/GPRS-based data transmission technology.
Active Guard is a system for notifying of situations requiring immediate reaction and assistance.
Active Guard was designed specifically for guard tour / patrol control. It is a highly flexible system and can be used also for other purposes e.g. access control and identification, technical inspection monitoring, parole, storage and rental systems monitoring, maintenance and logistic systems.
HOW IT WORKS?
The RFID reader Active Guard allows to evaluate guard tours / patrol control on basis of RFID tags placed on the round course. Monitoring software allows to establish timeframes for RFID tag reading. When no reading is recorded within specified time, the monitoring station notifies of irregularities.
PERSONAL PROTECTION SYSTEM
PANIC button can be used in case of emergencies. When Panic button is pressed the device sends an emergency signal to the monitoring station and asks for help. It is possible to record the voice communication surrounding the device by the monitoring system communication and show the position of the device if it is supported by GSM network.
VOICE COMMUNICATION DEVICE
Active Guard also allows for GSM two way voice communication.
CALL ME button allows to send signal via GPRS to monitoring station to ask for reply (when it´s pressed shortly) or to CALL DIRECTLY to pre-defined authorized phone number when it is pressed longer (i.e. police, fire station, supervisor, etc.). It is also possible to call the device from authorized number at any time.
The Tags – patrol control points
In a form of a mobile key fob or a coin tag, plastic or paper sticker tag can be easily fixed to the surface. Inserting a tag ID into the SW program can provide appropriate messages after they were read.
Built-in accelerometer delivers
- Man-down detection – notification about life-threatening of the user
- Excessive shock detection – notification about attempt to destroy the device
- Tilt detection with configurable positions and angles – notification about changing the position of the device – sends alarm signal if the angle is outside the defined range
RESISTANCE TO DESTRUCTION:
AG 3 housing optimization
The new housing is more comfortable, durable and changes were focused on:
6 shock absorption rings were added between the AG3 housing and motherboard
Silicone gasket placed in special grooves in the housing – for better durability and tightness
Added main screws and screws on the battery cover resulted in better distribution of forces during a fall
Keyboard is newly designed and protected against strong press
Registering of battery lid opening
Lid opening event is registered anytime even after the main battery is discharged
Microwave exposure detection
The detector allows to determine, whether the device was exposed to strong electromagnetic fields e.g. the origin of microwaves
MORE ADVANTAGES AND FEATURES
- Remote configuration and firmware upgrade – comfortable servicing and time savings
- Notification of attempts to mechanically destroy the device
- Instant irregularity warning
- Saving the data even in case of mechanical destruction of the reader (except over-voltage)
- Encryption of transmitted data using AES cipher – full data transfer safety
- A choice between three leading modem manufacturers – adapts the device to buyer´s personal preferences
- Power down by button combination – feature enables to turn off the device operation in areas with no GSM network coverage
- System event history – job log evidence up to 5000 events help to diagnose possible problems
- ALARM event memory capacity is 1000 events – long lasting and easy device operation in areas with no GSM network coverage
WHERE THE SYSTEM BRINGS SAVINGS?
- Bring savings due to optimization of all performed duties
- Decrease total number of employees (guards + management)
- Decrease the travel expenses and time control of the employees by management
- Increase people performance and safety
- Decrease costs when using mobile phones by security guards in communication with the operations centre
- The ability to centralize the management, control and analysis in combination with free distribution of field services
- The ability to quickly adjust the system to currently guarded premises or equipment maintained.